The 3rd rAtra of the Narada Pancharatra(of the Krishna centred stream) gives various Krishna mantras and their dhyAnas and kAmya usages
- 18 and 20 akShara:smR^iti medhA mati balam labdhvA sa kavi vAgbhavet+mukundacharaNa lAbha
- bAlagopAla(11 akShara)[seated on yashodA]:gaining one’s desireSh
- puntanA-nAshaka(30 akShara):Relief from afflictions like bhUtas,bAlagrahas,loss of memory
- shakaTAri dhyAna[as the one who upturned shakaTAsura’s cart]:For vighnanAshana
- bAlagopAla(another dhyAna):For AyuH and Arogya
- puruShottama(10 akShara):For long life
- Krishna(30 akShara):For long life
- Poison eradicating mantras and dhyAnas:As dancer on kAliya’s heads
- govardhananAtha dhyAna+gopIkrIDA in yamunA dhyAna: For controlling rain
- kR^iShNa as the saviour of sandIpani muni’s sons:apamR^ityu nAsha
- putralAbha is also referred to
- A dhyAna regarding the vanquishing of enemies [Him emitting fire from His mouth,mounted from Gaurda,and also being referred to as the vanquisher of Rukmi]
- Krishna as pulling Kamsa from his throne:Destruction of enemies(even those who have taken amR^ita)
- Krishna as pArthasArathi on ratha with hand in vyAkhyAna mudrA/vishvarUpa dhyAna:For dharmavR^iddhi/explaining all shAstras respectively.
All the above are to be learned by sadguru to be effective,and I apologize if I have been misleading or anything wrong has been done.